- Franklin Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine provides an innovative form of allergy desensitization known as SAAT (Soliman Auricular Allergy Treatment).
- This simple and non-invasive acupuncture technique eliminates any and all allergies and sensitivities in a short period of time.
- The consultation,testing, and treatment are completed in one appointment.
- The testing does not entail blood testing or skin patch pricking.
- Previous allergy test results are not required prior to having SAAT, but they are welcomed.
- The treatment process involves the insertion of one tiny acupuncture needle into the ear per allergen. Each needle is covered by a small piece of medical adhesive tape.
- The needles are left in the ear for three weeks. This is the time required to begin the immunological desensitization to the allergen being treated.
- Once the needles are removed, immunological desensitization to the allergen will continue.
- Complete desensitization typically takes place between two and five weeks after the removal of the needles. With allergy drops and shots, treatment typically takes place over the course of several years.
- Some cases may require one or more follow-up treatments for the allergen being treated, however, those cases are not incredibly common.
Current Pricing: Initial Visit (through Aug 31st): $250 (includes consult, testing, and treatment with ear needles)
Additional Costs ($150): Re-check and phone follow-up ($75) after needle removal and re-exposure to alpha-gal. We have recently added a sublingual alpha-gal spray (75 plus tax) in order to optimize results.
** New Treatment Structure & Fee Structure Starting Sept 1, 2020 **
As of September 1st, our SAAT protocol will include additional steps.
1) Initial in office visit (consult, testing, and acupuncture treatment): $300
2) Sublingual spray for allergen(s) being treated ($75 plus tax)
3) Re-check post needle removal and phone follow-up post re-exposure to allergen(s)($75)
Total cost to be paid at time of initial visit as of Sept 1: $450 plus tax