- Franklin Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine specializes in an innovative form of allergy desensitization known as SAAT (Soliman Auricular Allergy Treatment).
- This simple and non-invasive acupuncture technique eliminates any and all allergies and sensitivities in a short period of time.
- The consultation, testing, and treatment are completed at the initial visit.
- The testing is non invasive and does not include skin prick or blood testing.
- Every patient will be rechecked after the initial visit in order to ensure that the treatment has worked.
- Previous allergy test results are not required, but they are welcomed.
- The treatment process involves the insertion of tiny acupuncture needles into the ear. Needles are covered by a small piece of medical adhesive.
- The needles are left in the ear for three-four weeks.
- Typically only one treatment per allergen is required.
- Up to 5 allergens can typically be treated per visit. This number can be more or less depending on the individual.
Base price of $450 per treatment. Treatment includes the initial visit, recheck visit, and phone follow up.
Treatment price may be more than $450, depending on what the testing shows at the initial visit. Some patients testing indicates that they are reactive to either the adhesives or metal used on the ear for treatment. This increases the treatment price, as sublingual remedies will need to be used at home for about 6 weeks prior to returning for treatment.
A partial pre-payment of $150 is required to book an appointment. The $150 will be applied to the total due at the initial visit.