At Franklin Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine, our primary focus is the health of our patients. We are taking action in response to Covid-19 in order ensure that we are providing a safe environment for our patients. We are open and operating in full capacity. We are closely monitoring the reports and recommendations put out by the leading health organizations in the United States, including OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), the CDC (Center for Disease Control), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Tennessee Department of Health.
- Sanitization of all rooms, surfaces, and equipment with an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant. This is being used in between each appointment.
- Continuous operation of advanced air filtration units. These units use PECO filters, which are capable of destroying viruses and other pathogens in the air. These are placed in both the waiting room and the treatment room.
- Ensuring that only one patient is in the facility at any point in time. Our appointment scheduling protocol has been revised to increase the gap between appointments. To assist in accomplishing this, please wait outside until your appointment time. The door will remain locked until each scheduled appointment time.
- Not treating patients who meet the following criteria:
- Currently have any of the following symptoms: Fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms. This excludes people who have a known condition, such as allergies, where a symptom has been chronic and long-lasting.
- Have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Have traveled outside of the United States in the 14 days prior to their appointment.